Lead based paint was often used until 1978 on windows, porches, doors, baseboards, and painted siding. When chipping and peeling, lead based paint creates poisonous dust that damages children’s brains when it is taken in through hand to mouth contact. Please note that the these images are not of tested surfaces, but they are deteriorating in places and ways common for lead based paint. The only way to truly know if a surface is a lead hazard is to have a Lead Inspection/Risk Assessment by a certified Lead Inspector/Risk Assessor. Even old windows that look to be in good condition can create poisonous dust when open and shut.
Lead Safe Kids Resource Event
Energy Efficiency Home Improvements
NO COST Energy Efficiency Assistance Program
DO YOU HAVE AN ENERGY HOG IN YOUR HOME (broken, or inefficient REFRIGERATOR)?
WE MAY BE ABLE TO HELP – CLEARCorps Detroit participates in DTE Energy’s – Energy Efficiency Assistance Program.
Click here to download a Refrigerator Application an application.
RETURN APPLICATIONS BY:
- FAX: (586) 261- 6011
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- MAIL: CLEARCorps Detroit, 11148 Harper Avenue, Detroit, MI 48213