Posted on October 15, 2020 by Diane McCloskey in
Connect with CLEARCorps!
- CLEARCorps Announces Metro Health Foundation Grant for Community Health Worker Training to Prevent Lead Poisoning
- HUD awards WSU nearly $700,000 for study on preventing lead exposure in children
- 5 Tips on Managing Utility Bills during the COVID-19 Crisis
- Find a Program to Help You with Your Energy Bill during Quarantine
- City of Detroit Coronavirus Updates
Two AmeriCorps Positions Available
Know someone who is looking to make an impact in community development? (Maybe you?) We’re looking for a driven individual to help out as a @cedamichigan AmeriCorps member. As an AmeriCorps member, you’ll gain professional experience in nonprofits and community development, and also make a big impact in our community. If you’re looking for a year-long opportunity where your service will truly make a difference right in our own neighborhood, apply now!
Both positions will run from September 12, 2022 to August 25, 2023 and offer:
» A living allowance
» An education award
» Qualified student loan forgiveness
» Health benefits
» Professional development
**Applications are due June 27, 2022 @ 5PM ET** We’d love to have you on the team!
Energy Efficiency Home Improvements
NO COST Energy Efficiency Assistance Program
DO YOU HAVE AN ENERGY HOG IN YOUR HOME (broken, or inefficient REFRIGERATOR)?
WE MAY BE ABLE TO HELP – CLEARCorps Detroit participates in DTE Energy’s – Energy Efficiency Assistance Program.
RETURN APPLICATIONS BY:
- FAX: (586) 261- 6011
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- MAIL: CLEARCorps Detroit, 11148 Harper Avenue, Detroit, MI 48213
Homeowners Property Tax Exemption Resource – Apply Now
The Detroit Tax Relief Fund is a new assistance program that may completely eliminate delinquent property taxes owed to the Wayne County Treasurer’s Office for Detroit homeowners who have received the Homeowners Property Exemption (HOPE) and the Pay As You Stay (PAYS) program. Call (313)244-0274 for more information or download the application and a list of agencies that can assist you with your application to apply for financial assistance today!