The Building Safety Engineering & Environmental Department of the City of Detroit is making a push to get more rental properties into compliance with city code and lead ordinances. Despite a low rate of properties coming into compliance so far, we applaud the city for this effort and look forward to working with property owners to make their rentals lead-free. The Detroit News has a great update on progress so far and what is to come next. To read the entire article, please click here.
Connect with CLEARCorps!
- CLEARCorps Announces Metro Health Foundation Grant for Community Health Worker Training to Prevent Lead Poisoning
- HUD awards WSU nearly $700,000 for study on preventing lead exposure in children
- 5 Tips on Managing Utility Bills during the COVID-19 Crisis
- Find a Program to Help You with Your Energy Bill during Quarantine
- City of Detroit Coronavirus Updates
Energy Efficiency Home Improvements
NO COST Energy Efficiency Assistance Program
DO YOU HAVE AN ENERGY HOG IN YOUR HOME (broken, or inefficient REFRIGERATOR)?
WE MAY BE ABLE TO HELP – CLEARCorps Detroit participates in DTE Energy’s – Energy Efficiency Assistance Program.
RETURN APPLICATIONS BY:
- FAX: (586) 261- 6011
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MAIL: CLEARCorps Detroit, 11148 Harper Avenue, Detroit, MI 48213